Teaching in Aotearoa, New Zealand Toolkit
NZNZRegular price $0.00
Teaching in New Zealand is different, from our bi cultural context to our integrated curriculum. This Toolkit is designed to give you an introduction to important concepts you will need to understand to be successful at teaching in New Zealand.
The toolkit would take 20 hours to complete.
Concepts covered include:
- Being a teacher in Aotearoa New Zealand
- The New Zealand Education system and bicultural context
- Teaching in a multicultural context in Aotearoa New Zealand
- The New Zealand Curriculum and assessment
- Getting the professional development and support you need.
Access to the toolkit is FREE - you will not need a credit card to get your access. Simply follow the purchase process. You will not be charged.